Big Bertha B21 irons feature loft-specific Flash Face architecture to boost and protect ball speed while fine-tuning speed. It is combined with Callaway’s 360 Face Cup that flexes and releases at impact to further boost speed. Custom tungsten weighting in each iron locates the center of gravity deeper for higher, easier launch. Callaway’s signature urethane microspheres absorb unwanted vibration for a more pleasing feel at impact. Increased offset and wider soles make these irons more forgiving with easy launch and less spin to achieve more distance.
Callaway Big Bertha B21 Packed With Technology:
- Fast Ball Speeds From The First A.I. Designed Big Bertha Irons
High ball speeds and increased spin robustness from our industry-leading A.I Flash Face Cup. Ball speed is further enhanced by our 360 Face Cup that flexes and releases at impact.
- Improved Turf Interaction From Legendary Big Bertha Shaping
A club profile that’s engineered to give you more confidence over the ball with noticeably wider soles. For easy launch, lower spin and straighter flight, we’ve added more offset into the head.
- Easy Launch From Our Visible Tungsten Energy Core
Now you can get higher launch conditions through the set. We’ve added a significant amount of custom tungsten weighted, so we can deepen the CG with extraordinary precision while still maintaining high ball speeds.
- Pure Feel From Urethane Microspheres
Our patented urethane microspheres comprehensively absorb unwanted vibration for exceptional feel, while also maintaining fast ball speeds.
Callaway Big Bertha B21 Irons Feature:
- Flash Face Cup architecture is specific to each loft using artificial intelligence to fine-tune ball speed and spin
- 360 Face Cup flexes and releases at impact to boost speed when you hit the ball
- Tungsten Energy Core specific to each iron for a deeper center of gravity for higher launch
- Patented urethane microspheres absorb unwanted vibration for incredible feel while maintaining high ball speed
- Wider sole and increased offset for more forgiveness, less spin, and easy launch
- Stock shaft: KBS MAX CT80 Steel, Callaway RCH 65 Graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Soft, 50g
- Authorised Callaway Retailer