The Callaway Mavrik Fairway Woods are the first fairway woods to be designed using artificial intelligence technology. Each fairway wood has a unique Flash Face design to work specifically with size, shape and CG location of the head to provide optimum performance. Flash Face SS20’s incredibly fast design is bolstered with a unique forged steel face construction. Callaway uses super strong, resilient C300 maraging steel to produce remarkable ball speed. A.I. was able to enhance Callaway’s Cup Face technology and spread the speed across a much larger area of the face.
Callaway’s fastest fairway wood is the standard Mavrik. The club features a large, expansive hitting area and has a single fixed weight low and back that creates a high launch angle and flat trajectory. Stock shaft options include the UST Helium, Project X Riptide and Aldila Rogue White.
Callaway Mavrik Fairway Woods Features:
- Large expansive hitting area and fixed weight produces a high launch and flat trajectory
- A.I. Flash Face SS20 made from forged C300 maraging steel delivers ultra-fast ball speeds and forgiveness
- A.I. Optimizes each loft and model for optimum performance
- Jailbreak technology stiffens the crown and sole to place more load on the face for faster ball speed
- Enhanced Cup Face increases ball speed across a larger area of the face
- T2C Triaxial carbon crown allows weight to be redistributed to raise MOI and forgiveness
- Stock Shafts: UST Helium • Project X Riptide • Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI
- Premium Callaway Maverick Headcover Included
- Authorised Callaway Retailer