The Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero Fairway Woods are the first fairway woods to be designed using artificial intelligence technology. Each fairway wood has a unique Flash Face design to work specifically with size, shape and CG location of the head to provide optimum performance. Flash Face SS20’s incredibly fast design is bolstered with a unique forged steel face construction. Callaway uses super strong, resilient C300 maraging steel to provide remarkable ball speed. A.I. was able to enhance Callaway’s Cup Face technology and spread the speed across a much larger area of the face.
The Mavrik Sub Zero Fairway Wood uses tighter leading edge and a compact shape to help you shape shots in both directions. Interchangeable sole weights allow you to adjust launch angle and spin rates. Stock shaft options include the UST Helium, Project X Riptide and Alidla Rogue White MSI 130.
Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero Fairway Woods Features:
- Compact shape with a tighter leading edge for players who like to work the ball in both directions
- Interchangeable sole weights let you dial in the perfect ball flight and spin rate
- A.I. Flash Face SS20 made from forged C300 maraging steel delivers ultra-fast ball speeds and forgiveness
- A.I. Optimizes each loft and model for optimum performance
- Jailbreak technology stiffens the crown and sole to place more load on the face for faster ball speed
- Enhanced Cup Face increases ball speed across a larger area of the face
- T2C Triaxial carbon crown allows weight to be redistributed to raise MOI and forgiveness
- Stock Shafts: UST Helium • Project X Riptide • Aldila Rogue White
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align Gray 50g
- Premium Callaway Maverick Headcover Included
- Authorized Callaway Retailer