Work on your game anywhere and any time with the Garmin Approach® R10 Portable Golf Launch Monitor / Simulator. The R10 is small, easy to move, and tracks more than a dozen metrics including club head speed, ball speed, spin, launch angle, swing tempo and more. When paired with the Garmin Golf app, this launch monitor displays a shot dispersion chart and allows you to record videos of your swing to help you practice more effectively. Additionally, when you sign up for an active subscription with the Garmin Golf app, you’ll be able to play over 42,000 courses using the golf simulator and participate in friendly global competition with weekly tournaments.
Garmin Approach® R10 Portable Golf Launch Monitor / Simulator Features:
- Small, portable launch monitor helps improve your game indoors and outdoors
- Pair with Garmin Golf app to track club head speed, ball speed, spin, launch angle, swing tempo, shot consistency and more
- Record, view and analyze your swing with automatically recorded video clips that include metrics of that swing when paired with a compatible smart phone using the Garmin Golf app
- With an active subscription to the Garmin Golf app, play virtual rounds on over 42,000 courses around the world and participate in a weekly global tournament
- Included phone mount easily attaches to a golf bag for better viewing and easier interaction
- Spend more time playing between charges with up to 10 hours of battery life
- Dimensions: 3.5″ W x 2.8″ H x 1″ D, Weight: 5.22 oz with tripod, 7.79 oz without tripod
- Included In Box: R10, tripod stand, phone mount, carry case, micro USB cable, Instructions
- Authorized Garmin Retailer
*This device requires a paired compatible smartphone downloaded with the Garmin Golf app. Requires active subscription on the Garmin Golf app. In order to access your free trial, you must download the Garmin Golf app and provide your payment information. Your payment account will be charged unless your subscription is cancelled before your 30-day trial ends.