The Mizuno M Craft Putters are forged from premium 1025 mild carbon steel for an incredibly soft feel, then CNC milled to create ultra-precise shapes, alignment and a pure roll. M-Craft lives up to the legendary performance and unmatched feel of Mizuno’s irons with a host of key technologies. Forged and CNC milled from a mild 1025 carbon steel, the face delivers the purest level of feel and precision possible, while its exquisite milling delivers consistent forward rolling at impact for greater accuracy and more holed putts. M-Craft also benefits from heavyweight stability. Weighing in at 355 grams, these putters promote a much more fluid and rhythmical stroke for added consistency and pace control, particularly effective on lag putts. To fine-tune your performance, M-Craft comes with an additional weight kit to help players dial into their preferences, with two lighter 3g weights as well as two heavier 13g weights which can be interchanged with the factory fitted 8g options.
Mizuno M Craft Type IV Putter – Features:
- Slant neck, deep square back blade
- Forged from 1025 mild carbon steel for incredibly soft feel
- Precision CNC milled shape and deep milled face for a softer feel and a pure roll
- Loft: 4° Lie Angle: 70° Offset: 1/2 Shaft
- Grip: Lamkin Deep Etched Full Blue Cord
- Premium putter cover included