The Mizuno CLK Hybrid feature an eight-way adjustable hosel, the Mizuno 2020 CLK Hybrid can be precisely set to fill the distance gap between your longest iron and shortest fairway wood. The MAS1C Face Maraging delivers greater energy transfer and faster ball speeds across the clubface and the engineered wave geometry compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR AREA and higher ball speeds. The Slightly wider body and flatter, lower crown creates a lower sweet spot location and higher MOI rating for a more forgiving hybrid. Stock shaft offerings in the CLK include the Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Red 70 regular flex, Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Blue 70 stiff flex.
Mizuno CLK Hybrid Features:
- New Dual Wave sole design pulls the sweet spot deeper to give you more control from all types of lies
- Harmonic Impact Technology is a fine-tuned head geometry for the perfect feel and feedback at impact
- Wave Technology compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR and faster ball speeds
- Lower sweet spot location and higher MOI rating for a more forgiving hybrid
- Quick Switch Adapter 8-way adjustable hosel allows you to adjust loft and lie settings to customize your preferred launch
- Stock shaft: Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Red 70 regular flex, Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Blue 70 stiff flex