The Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal Irons feature high strength Chromoly 4140M and seamless cup face construction, which produce the highest ball speeds in Mizuno’s history. Despite the astronomical ball speed, the one piece cupped geometry still manages a surprising level of feedback. The frame on the JPX 921 Hot Metal Irons stabilize the club, creating launch and loft conditions for soft landing approach shots. The scoring irons have a more compact shape and the sand, gap and lob wedge are made from a softer material with tour precision milled groves for improved spin and control around the greens. The 921 Hot Metal receive Mizuno’s durable pearl brush finish, which soften the 921’s precise lines in high sunlight.
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal Irons Feature:
- Third-generation Chromoly material allows for a thinner CORTECH face to boost ball speed and flexibility
- Seamless cup face and variable thickness sole uses the leading edge as a hing to increase face flex and ball speed
- Stability Frame adds perimeter weighting with toe bias for greater stability on off-center shots
- Harmonic Impact Technology adds 3 more sound ribs for a more solid feel and sound
- Pearl brush finish looks great and eliminates glare to minimize distractions
- Stock shaft: Nippon NS Pro 950GH NEO Steel
- Stock grip: Golf Pride MCC +4, 52 grams
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Please Note – All Mizuno custom club orders will be submitted to Mizuno for assembly and will be subject to component availability and build lead times – currently 6-8 weeks.