The Mizuno JPX 921 Tour Irons are stunning and maintain the surprising fusion of precision with stability on off center strikes. Now even thicker behind the impact area for an enhances softer feel. With tour refined short irons for more consistent smoother turf interaction around the green. Mizuno’s Grain Flow Forged HD construction creates each iron from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel and concentrates more metallic grains in the impact area for consistency, performance, and that unmistakable feel Mizuno irons are known for. Mizuno’s Stability Frame features toe bias weighting, locating the center of gravity where you need it for longer distance and straighter, more consistent shots. A thicker cavity pad allows golfers to feel impact for a fraction longer thanks to Miuzno’s study of vibration patterns.
Mizuno JPX 921 Tour Irons Feature:
- Forged from 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel using the Grain Flow Forged HD process for signature Mizuno feel
- Stability Frame with toe-bias weighting positions the center of gravity for more distance and straight, more consistent flight
- Narrower sole in the short irons for clean turf interaction with the scoring clubs
- Thicker cavity pad developed through study of vibration pattersn to fruther improve feel
- Pearl brush finish looks great and eliminates glare to minimize distractions
- Stock shaft: Nippon Modus Tour – 105g Regular, 120g Stiff
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip Full Cord, 50.5 grams
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Please contact us for all custom fit options – All Mizuno custom club orders will be submitted to Mizuno for assembly and will be subject to component availability and build lead times – currently 6-8 weeks.