The Mizuno MP-20 HMB Irons are designed for consistent ball strikers that prefer the look of a blade, but are seeking added distance. The irons are built with the proportions, topline and offset transition of a classic Mizuno players muscle back, with a larger sole width that is hidden at address. The MP-20 HMB Irons can be played as a full set, but also mix perfectly with any MP-20, or MP-20 MMC set. Mizuno recommends breakpoints for blended sets between 4 and 5 iron, or 7 and 8 iron.
Mizuno MP-20 HMB Irons Feature:
- Grain Flow Forged in Japan
- Plated in soft copper and nickel chrome for incredible feel (same layering as the great TN87 blade)
- Proportions, topline and offset transition of classic Mizuno muscle back irons
- Multi-thickness Grain Flow Forged Chromoly (2-8) is dialed to be consistently hot across the clubface
- Twin 12g Tungsten weights (2-7) deliver stability and an easy launch
- Softer 1025E pure select mild carbon steel makes short irons (9/PW) soft and responsive
- Mixed Satin/Mirror Finish eliminates areas of high glare in playing position
- Stock Shaft: Nippon Modus 120 Steel (Stiff) • Nippon Modus 105 Steel (Regular)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Multi-Compound Black/White .60 Round
- Authorized Mizuno Retailer
Please Note – All Mizuno custom club orders will be submitted to Mizuno for assembly and will be subject to component availability and build lead times – currently 6-8 weeks.