The Mizuno MP-20 HMB Utility Irons are designed for consistent ball strikers that prefer the look of a blade, but are seeking added distance. The irons are built with the proportions, topline and offset transition of a classic Mizuno players muscle back, with a larger sole width that is hidden at address.
The MP-20 HMB Utility Irons are longer and more forgiving than the straight MP-20 blades, making them a perfect addition to your bag. The HMB Long Irons are Mizuno’s replacement for the extremely popular MP-18 Fli Hi irons. Available lofts include #2/16°, #3/19° & #4/22°
Mizuno MP-20 HMB Hot Metal Blade Long Irons Feature:
- Grain Flow Forged in Japan
- Plated in soft copper and nickel chrome for incredible feel (same layering as the great TN87 blade)
- Proportions, topline and offset transition of classic Mizuno muscle back irons
- Multi-thickness Grain Flow Forged Chromoly is dialed to be consistently hot across the clubface
- Twin 12g Tungsten weights deliver stability and an easy launch
- Mixed Satin/Mirror Finish eliminates areas of high glare in playing position
- Stock Shaft: Nippon Modus 120 Steel (Stiff) • Nippon Modus 105 Steel (Regular)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Multi-Compound Black/White .60 Round
Please Note – All Mizuno custom club orders will be submitted to Mizuno for assembly and will be subject to component availability and build lead times – currently 6-8 weeks.