The new 2021 PING Putters are crafted with materials of varying densities that increase MOI and optimize the center of gravity for outstanding forgiveness. The putter’s responsive new Dual-Durometer insert combines a softer front layer for precision on shorter putts, with a firmer back layer to ensure distance control on longer attempts.
The face-balanced CA 70 is ideal for golfers with a straight back, straight through putting stroke.
PING 2021 CA 70 Putter Features:
- Multi-material construction (17-4 stainless steel, tungsten, aluminum) increases MOI and optimizes CG for more forgiveness
- Dual-Durometer insert has a softer front layer of Pebax for precision on short putts and a firmer back layer for distance control
- Shallow grooves that are uniform in depth across the face combine with the dual-durometer insert to provide soft feel and a consistent roll
- Weight: 360g Balance: Face-Balanced Lie Angle: 70° Loft: 3°
- Standard grip option : Ping PP58 MID
- Also available in Ping PP58S & PP60
- Authorized PING Retailer
Please Note – All Ping custom club orders will be submitted to Ping for assembly and will be subject to component availability and build lead times
PING offers the most time-tested and precise custom-fitting process in golf, one proven to generate the optimal ball flights and consistency you need to shoot lower scores.
Please call 0151 356 3254 to arrange your Free Ping Custom Fit Experience to determine which specification will deliver the best results for you’re game
For more information on Ping’s latest products and industry leading custom fitting process please visit – https://eu.ping.com/en-gb/fitting/custom-fitting