Advance your play to new heights with the PING G400 Driver. The faster, more streamlined design utilizes bolder Turbulators and VorTec Technology to reduce aerodynamic drag by 15% for unmatched speed and distance. Dragonfly Technology combines with a tungsten sole weight to create PING’s lowest, deepest CG location for stability and forgiveness. A forged, precision-machined face enables 16% more flex at impact to create powerful sound and distance.
- Multi-material design reduces drag and elevates speed to enable longer drives and fairway-finding forgiveness
- Faster, streamlined design reduces drag by 15% over previous models to increase distance and club head speed
- Bolder Turbulators on the crown reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow for added distance
- VorTec™ Technology minimizes wake turbulence for faster club head speeds and greater overall stability
- Dragonfly Technology creates ultra-thin crown sections to save weight, increase MOI and optimize CG location
- Tungsten Sole Weight raises MOI over 9000 to create PING’s lowest, deepest CG for stability and forgiveness
- Forged, precision-machined face allows for 16% more flex for powerful sound, hotter ball speeds and distance
- Internal rib structure harmonizes acoustics at impact to create powerful sound and feel across the face
- Trajectory Tuning Hosel Technology provides 5 unique options for +/- 1° of total loft adjustment
- Counter-balanced Alta CB Graphite Shaft allows for more mass in head to optimize energy transfer
- Premium copper shaft paint utilizes Color-Shift Paint Technology to transition to black at address
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip features look/feel of Tour Velvet with a non-slip surface pattern
- High quality, color-coordinating headcover features pull tabs on each side for simplified use
- Stock graphite shaft: Alta CB 55 (SR, R, S, X); Optional shafts (Std. length 45.25”): Tour 173-65 (R, S, X) & Tour 173-75 (R, S, X)
- After-market options: + £50.00 Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver DC TiNi 60 (R, S, X), Graffaloy HZRDUS Yellow 75 (5.5, 6.0, 6.5), Aldila X-Torsion 50 (R), 60 (S).