Achieve distance through forgiveness with the PING G400 MAX Driver. Featuring a larger, 460cc club head compared to other G400 models, the G400 MAX
utilizes bolder Turbulators and VorTec Technology to reduce drag by 15% for speed and distance. Dragonfly Technology combines with a tungsten sole weight to
create a low/deep CG for forgiveness. A forged, precision-machined face enables 16% more flex at impact to create powerful sound and distance.
Larger Profile – This illustration shows how the deeper profile compares to the G400 standard driver, the 460cc head featuring Dragonfly Technology
to thin the crown and position the CG low for maximizing MOI. The textured crown and infinity edge form a pleasing address view.
Satisfying Sound – Research and computer simulation coupled with music theory inspired PING engineers to patent a rib architecture that fine-tuned
the frequencies to produce a deeper, more muted sound while also enhancing feel.
MOI to the Max – Keeping the forged face thin creates more discretionary weight. This allows for considerable tungsten weighting and a higher-density
back weight to achieve a combined MOI over 9,900 and the deepest CG ever, producing the tightest dispersion in golf.
Forged to Flex – The thin T9S+ forged face flexes more to ramp up ball speed for generating consistently long, straight drives.
Also, the face is textured to increase friction for reducing spin, and a new face pattern forms a captured look with the ball.
Fast Shape – The G400 Max sports a sleek, highly aerodynamic speed-inducing shape. The domed crown combines with bolder turbulators
to reduce drag and generate significant clubhead speed and ball velocity for ensuring distance with stability
- Multi-material design reduces drag and elevates speed to enable longer drives and fairway-finding forgiveness
- Faster, streamlined design reduces drag by 15% over previous models to increase distance and club head speed
- Bolder Turbulators on the crown reduce aerodynamic drag and create more efficient airflow for added distance
- VorTec™ Technology minimizes wake turbulence for faster club head speeds and greater overall stability
- Dragonfly Technology creates ultra-thin crown sections to save weight, increase MOI and optimize CG location
- Tungsten Sole Weight raises MOI over 9000 to create PING’s lowest, deepest CG for stability and forgiveness
- Forged, precision-machined face allows for 16% more flex for powerful sound, hotter ball speeds and distance
- Internal rib structure harmonizes acoustics at impact to create powerful sound and feel across the face
- Trajectory Tuning Hosel Technology provides 5 unique options for +/- 1° of total loft adjustment
- Counter-balanced Alta CB Graphite Shaft allows for more mass in head to optimize energy transfer
- Premium copper shaft paint utilizes Color-Shift Paint Technology to transition to black at address
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip features look/feel of Tour Velvet with a non-slip surface pattern
- High quality, colour-coordinating head cover features pull tabs on each side for simplified use
- Stock graphite shaft: Alta CB 55 (SR, R, S, X); Optional shafts (Std. length 45.25”): Tour 173-65 (R, S, X) & Tour 173-75 (R, S, X)
- After-market options: + £50.00 Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver DC TiNi 60 (R, S, X), Graffaloy HZRDUS Yellow 75 (5.5, 6.0, 6.5), Aldila X-Torsion 50 (R), 60 (S).