The PING G425 Crossover is engineered to bring golfers gap-filling, long-iron-type performance by delivering more distance and green-finding forgiveness. The thinner face and internal geometry deliver the ball speeds to hit high-flying shots that land softly and closer to the hole. Forgiveness is supplied by the toe and hosel weights that expand the perimeter weighting to increase the MOI. It is further distinguished by its functional and resilient stealth hydropearl finish that helps repel moisture and improve performance from all conditions. Available in 2 (18º), 3 (20º) and 4 (22.5º).
Ping G425 Crossover Feature:
- The G425 Crossover features extreme toe and shaft weighting which increase the MOI by 6.5%
- A thinner, maraging steel face flexes even more for more ball speed and higher launch
- A stealth hydroperal chrome finish repels moisture for increased consistency in wet conditions
- Stock graphite shafts: PING ALTA CB 70 Slate (SR, R, S, X)
- Std. lengths: 2H (40.375″), 3H (39.75″), 4H (39.125″)
- Crossover only available in Blue colour code
Ping G425 Crossover Shafts Features:
- PING ALTA CB Slate 70 -(SR, R, S, X)
- PING Alta Distanza -(SR)
- PING Tour 173-85 -(R, S, X)
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Orange H80 -(R, S, X)
- Aldila Rogue Black Hybrid 95 -(R, S, X)
Arccos Grips Feature:
- Automatic shot tracking, hands-free fully automatic shot capture
- Smart Distance Club Averages, know how far to actually hit all your clubs
- Strokes Gained Analytics personalised insights using A.I.
- Highlight strengths and weaknesses and guide your practice & equipment choices
- This agreement will include a 90-day free trial of the Arccos Caddie app.
- After this free trial, the one-year subscription will cost $99.99 through Arccos.
PING offers the most time-tested and precise custom-fitting process in golf, one proven to generate the optimal ball flights and consistency you need to shoot lower scores.
Please call 0151 356 3254 to arrange your Free Ping Custom Fit Experience to determine which specification will deliver the best results for you’re game
For more information on Ping’s latest products and industry leading custom fitting process please visit – https://eu.ping.com/en-gb/fitting/custom-fitting