The PING G425 Hybrid features PING Facewrap Technology and Spinsistency to deliver more distance and spin predictability while offering numerous options to ensure proper gapping throughout a golfer’s bag. With the Facewrap design, a thin, high strength maraging steel face extends into the crown and sole to provide increased flexing for faster ball speeds that result in greater distance and high launching shots. To bring more consistent spin performance, the faces of the hybrid is engineered with a complex face curvature that modifies the roll profile, mainly low on the face where the loft decreases approximately 2.5º to normalise spin and increase ball speed for more distance.
Both player and PING Man robot testing revealed greatly improved distance results from Spinsistency, specifically low on the face, the most common miss-hit for hybrids. A tungsten sole weight strategically positioned increases the MOI in the stainless-steel heads for added forgiveness. On the crown, a new 3-dot alignment feature provides golfers a visual cue to address the ball to best match their eye. The hybrids are available in 2 (17º), 3 (19º), 4 (22º), 5 (26º), 6 (30º) and 7 (34º).
Ping G425 Hybrids Feature:
- PING Facewrap Technology provides increased flexing for faster ball speeds
- PING Spinsistency increases ball speed for more distance
- NEW 3-dot alignment feature provides golfers a visual cue to address the ball
- Tungsten sole weight strategically positioned increases the MOI
- Lightweight, 8-position hosel for loft (+-1.5º) and lie (up to 3º flatter)
- Stock graphite shafts: PING ALTA CB 70 Slate (SR, R, S, X)
- Std. lengths: 2H (40.75″), 3H (39.25″), 4H (39.75″), 5H (39.25″), 6H (38.75″), 7H (38.25″)
Ping G425 Hybrid Shafts Features:
- PING ALTA CB Slate 70 -(SR, R, S, X)
- PING Alta Distanza -(SR)
- PING Tour 173-85 -(R, S, X)
- Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Blue 70 -(R)
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Orange H80 -(R, S, X)
- Aldila Rogue Black Hybrid 95 -(R, S, X)
Arccos Grips Feature:
- Automatic shot tracking, hands-free fully automatic shot capture
- Smart Distance Club Averages, know how far to actually hit all your clubs
- Strokes Gained Analytics personalised insights using A.I.
- Highlight strengths and weaknesses and guide your practice & equipment choices
- This agreement will include a 90-day free trial of the Arccos Caddie app.
- After this free trial, the one-year subscription will cost $99.99 through Arccos.
PING offers the most time-tested and precise custom-fitting process in golf, one proven to generate the optimal ball flights and consistency you need to shoot lower scores.
Please call 0151 356 3254 to arrange your Free Ping Custom Fit Experience to determine which specification will deliver the best results for you’re game
For more information on Ping’s latest products and industry leading custom fitting process please visit – https://eu.ping.com/en-gb/fitting/custom-fitting