i210 Irons Precise Distance & Workability
PING i210 STEEL SHAFTS – 5-PW @ £629.00 / CALL TO ORDER
PING i210 STEEL SHAFTS – 4-PW @ £729.00 / CALL TO ORDER
PING i210 STEEL SHAFTS – 3-PW @ £829.00 / CALL TO ORDER
PING i210 3 IRON, 4 IRON or UW @ £109.00 / CALL TO ORDER
Ping i210 Irons
Precise Distance & Workability
- Activated elastomer insert is 30% bigger in volume and 50% softer for 25% more face contact, ensuring a much softer,
muted, assured feel at impact while also returning more energy to the ball.
- Refined lead edge and sole profiles deliver incredible feel through the turf, providing precise distance with workability and shot-making consistency for competition-focused players.
- Structural and offset design are progressive from long to mid-and-short irons. This creates hotter, more forgiving long irons and precise feel with control in mid-and-short irons.
- CNC machined face and grooves makes the face perfectly flat for distance precision.
- Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish repels water to greatly improve consistency from rough and wet grass. This durable finish is also scratch and wear resistant.
- Grooves in PW and UW are closer together and have a sharper top-edge radius. This creates added friction as more grooves come in contact with the ball to improve spin and distance control.
Power and Retro Spec Lofts
Ping offers the i210 irons in three loft specs: Standard, Power and Retro. If you are interested in either the Power or Retro Spec Loft configurations, please go to the Custom Options page and select which setup you prefer.
Power Spec Loft: A fitting option for players looking to boost their iron distance or decrease spin to hit a desired trajectory window. The Power Spec is a custom-designed loft configuration that delivers a power boost in a calculated fashion without sacrificing the integrity of the club’s design.
Retro Spec Loft: A fitting option if you’re less concerned with overall distance and more with precision and a higher trajectory for more stopping power. This loft configuration yields functional distance gaps for utilizing a 3-wedge setup or a more classic loft spec.