Take your putting to the next level with the deluxe PuttOUT Putting Mat, To be the best putter you can be takes practice. With the PuttOUT Putting Mat you have a reliable base for practising the most underrated part of anyone’s game, putting. The high quality cut-pile surface is designed to accurately replicate a medium-to-fast green, with a stimpmeter reading of 10. Complete with markings up to 6-feet, alignment lines and pace targets, the PuttOUT Putting Mat is designed to give you the opportunity to practise every aspect of your putting game.
Cased in a protective, dense cardboard cylinder, our mats stay tightly pressed and crease-free. Paired with a low-profile drawstring carry bag, this is the perfect station to practice putting anywhere, any time. With extra-thick TPR rubber backing, this mat rolls flat straight out of the packaging, giving a consistently smooth and reliable roll, allowing you to focus on making your stroke the best it can be.
- For any golfer a home putting set-up is an essential training tool, and the PuttOut Putting Mat makes practice enjoyable, effective and easy to fit into your day wherever you are.
- Constructed with a durable, heavy-rubber backing to allow the mat to lie smooth and flat on any surface, easily roll the mat away and into the compact carry bag for practice on the go.
- The high quality cut-pile surface is designed to accurately replicate a medium-to-fast green, with a stim meter reading of 10.
- Printed alignment guides, target points and distance markings which allow you to practice with just a putter and a ball.
- The putting mat is compatible with any flat putting cup, but for best results use with the revolutionary PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer for the ultimate putting practice set-up.
Get started with one of the PuttOUT Putting Mat drills
1. Repeat Putt – 25 Putts in a row, start again if you miss
2. Killer Putting Drill – Increase putt length by 2 feet each time and if you miss, lose a life and go again
3. Pace Putting Drill – Putt the ball to stop in the designated end zone
4. Alignment lines – Use the guides to help work on your stroke
5. Perfect Putt (Using the PuttOUT Pressure Putt Trainer, sold separately) – A perfect putt will stop in the micro target