Take your putting to the next level with the Putt Out Ultimate training set including a Putt Out Putting Mat & Pressure Put Trainer, To be the best putter you can be takes practice. With the PuttOUT Putting Mat you have a reliable base for practising the most underrated part of anyone’s game, putting. The high quality cut-pile surface is designed to accurately replicate a medium-to-fast green, with a stimpmeter reading of 10. Complete with markings up to 6-feet, alignment lines and pace targets, the PuttOUT Putting Mat is designed to give you the opportunity to practise every aspect of your putting game.
Cased in a protective, dense cardboard cylinder, our mats stay tightly pressed and crease-free. Paired with a low-profile drawstring carry bag, this is the perfect station to practice putting anywhere, any time. With extra-thick TPR rubber backing, this mat rolls flat straight out of the packaging, giving a consistently smooth and reliable roll, allowing you to focus on making your stroke the best it can be.
PuttOut’s revolutionary training aid will improve your aim and pace with its scientifically designed parabolic curve that auto-returns your good putts, rejects missed putts and holds your perfect putt – giving you immediate feedback on your putting form.
The Pressure Putt Trainer simulates real playing conditions: the white rubber target is the exact size of a standard golf hole and you can increase the difficulty level by clicking the disc on the parabolic curve to open up the micro target – the aim here is to perfect not only your aim but your pace. The functional design means when you hit the ball on target but too fast the ball will return the same distance it would have gone past the hole if it had missed – great feedback for getting the pace just right. When you make the perfect sinking putt the ball will be held in the micro-target on the curve – Improved consistency is the aim of the game.
Invented in London by product designer Martin Riddiford, the PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer is constructed from high quality, elastomer polycarbonate and the ergonomic design folds up to fit easily into your golf bag so you can take it anywhere and fit training around your schedule.
Take one of the PuttOut Challenges!
1. Repeat Putt – 25 putts in a row, start again if you miss
2. Perfect Putt – A perfect putt will stop in the micro target
3. Match play Perfect Putt -Compete against friends for the most perfect putts!
4. Killer Putting Drill – Increase putt length by 2 feet each time and if you miss, lose a life and go again
FACT: 40% of all shots on the course are made with the putter – Up your training with putt repetition practice to reduce your number of putts and see dramatic improvements to your overall score.
Get started with one of the PuttOUT Putting Mat drills
1. Repeat Putt – 25 Putts in a row, start again if you miss
2. Killer Putting Drill – Increase putt length by 2 feet each time and if you miss, lose a life and go again
3. Pace Putting Drill – Putt the ball to stop in the designated end zone
4. Alignment lines – Use the guides to help work on your stroke
5. Using the PuttOUT Pressure Putt Trainer – A perfect putt will stop in the micro target
- For any golfer a home putting set-up is an essential training tool, and the PuttOut Putting Mat makes practice enjoyable, effective and easy to fit into your day wherever you are.
- Constructed with a durable, heavy-rubber backing to allow the mat to lie smooth and flat on any surface, easily roll the mat away and into the compact carry bag for practice on the go.
- The high quality cut-pile surface is designed to accurately replicate a medium-to-fast green, with a stim meter reading of 10.
- Printed alignment guides, target points and distance markings which allow you to practice with just a putter and a ball.
- The putting mat is compatible with any flat putting cup, but for best results use with the revolutionary PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer for the ultimate putting practice set-up.