The new Titleist Scotty Cameron Special Select Putters feature tour-inspired shapes, with sleeker profiles and flatter toplines to deliver confidence inspiring looks preferred by Tour professionals. The putters are milled in the United States using a solid block of 303 stainless steel to provide the legendary performance, sound and soft feel Scotty’s are known for. New performance balanced sole weights allowed Scotty to tune the new Special Selects for greater performance. Tungsten and stainless steel sole weights are used in the blades and mid-mallets respectively, producing larger sweet spots and enhanced stability. Each putter is outfitted with Scotty’s new Pistolini Plus grip, which marries the Pistolini shape with a slightly built up lower hand for added feel and performance.
The Newport 2.5 utilizes Scotty’s tour-preferred tri-sole, self-soling design, which promotes a proper setup at address from the moment the putter is placed on the green. A new small slant neck ehnahces the blade’s view at address and provides higher toe flow for players with a strong arc/rotation in their stroke.
Titleist Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5 Putter Features:
- Solid milled stainless steel blade
- Performance balanced tungsten sole weighting produces a larger sweet spot and enhanced stability
- Tri-sole design provides self-soling feature for proper setup at address
- Loft: 3.5° Lie: 70° Neck: Slantback Toe Flow: Near Maximum Offset: 3/4 Shaft
- Stock Grip: Pistolini Plus
- Headcover Included