The all-new TaylorMade M6 Fairway Woods feature Twist Face, a technological leap that was previously only found on drivers, which has now made its way into the M6 Fairway Woods. The revolutionary face curvature corrects off center hits and reduces side spin to deliver straighter shots from the tee or the turf.
The M6’s new head design with a slightly deeper face and larger carbon crown provide optimal distance and excellent playability. The head’s discretionary mass is now concentrated low to optimize the center of gravity while maintaining extraordinary forgiveness (MOI).
The M6’s Speed Pocket features improved slot flexibility for a larger COR area (sweet spot) and better off center performance, especially on low-face strikes. Additionally, the new TPU slot insert sits more flush with the surface to improve turf interaction. Fujikura’s Atmos Orange is the stock graphite shaft offering, while the TM Lamkin Dual Feel is the stock grip.
TaylorMade M6 Fairway Woods Feature:
- Twist face revolutionary face curvature corrects off center hits and reduces side spin for straighter shots
- First time Twist Face is in a fairway wood
- New head with deeper face and larger crown provides optimal distance and playability
- Discretionary mass is concentrated low in the head to optimize CG while maintaining high MOI
- Improved Speed Pocket slot flexibility for a larger COR area and better off center performance
- New TPU slot insert is more flush with the surface for better turf interaction
- Stock Shaft: Fujikura Atmos Orange
- Stock Grip: TM Lamkin Dual Feel grip