Designed specifically for the best Tour players in the world, P730 represents the most finely crafted irons TaylorMade has to offer. Taking direct feedback from our top athletes, the Tour-inspired shaping features improvements over previous TPMBs, including a smaller blade profile, refined leading edge, and crisp lines. Starting with P730’s forged 1025 carbon steel head, the face and grooves have been precision-milled to
produce soft feel, clean turf interaction, and exceptional shot-shaping ability.
- True forged blade with shallow cavity, made of 1025 carbon steel,
- Created using a new, multi-step forging process that culminates with a high tonnage strike
- Three times more forceful than a standard forged press.
- The face and grooves are CNC milled for high precision,
- P730 irons feature a thin top line (thinner than the P750 Tour Proto)
- Minimal offset for a true blade look preferred by our Tour players.
- Narrower sole and tighter leading edge for improved turf interaction.
- Elegantly crafted design includes minimalistic cosmetic details and a clean, satin scratch finish
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel Shaft
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grey/Black Grip