Forged construction meets elegant design with Taylormade P770 Irons.
A new multi-step forging process ensures the forged 1025 carbon steel head embodies player-preferred aesthetics while delivering soft, solid feel. Precision-milled face and grooves combine with Tungsten Back Bars in the 3-7 irons to enable optimal CG placement, control and forgiveness.
Tour-validated head shapes and sole geometries meet the eye and performance standard of skilled golfers.
- Ultimate players iron represents the confluence of forged construction and elegant design
- New multi-step forging process uses 2000-ton press to ensure perfect shaping with minimal polishing
- Forged 1025 Carbon Steel yields pure, player preferred aesthetics with an incredibly soft, solid feel
- Head shape and sole geometry refined based on direct Tour input to provide unmatched confidence
- Thin topline, progressive offset, medium cambered sole and tight leading edge for better turf interaction
- Precision-Milled Face and Grooves meet meticulous demands of pros for optimal spin and added control
- Tungsten Back Bar in 3-7i enables low/centered CG while increasing MOI for control and forgiveness
- Shaft: KBS Tour FLT Steel Shaft
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grey/Black