Depended on by both tour professionals and amateurs globally, the new TP5x Golf Ball offers slightly higher compression compared to the standard TP5 for a premium tour style feel, with a higher more piercing ball flight and excellent short game spin. These characteristics particularly suit players demanding the best performance in windy conditions, giving the TP5x an edge particularly on links style courses. TP5x’s unparalleled performance comes from its advanced, high quality 5 layer construction designed to offer superior precision throughout all categories within your game. This includes the innovative Tri-Fast core which generates extreme power in the centre for maximum carry distances and low drag for superb aerodynamics. A new speed-layer system also features, whereby each layer becomes increasingly stiff to produce and retain yet more ball speed in the long game sector, while the high-flex material used to create this enhances rebound effect for improved energy and insane distance.
These technologies sit underneath the final layer that gives TP5x its pinpoint short game accuracy and control – the new Dual-Spin cover. This uses a soft yet highly durable cast urethane for enhanced wedge spin and a premium feel in and around the greens, while also delivering stable, piercing ball flights even in strong winds.
- TP5x Pix has a 97 Compression and a 322 seamless dimple pattern.
- Tri-Fast Core – XL low compression core increases launch angle and reduces drag.
- Dual-Spin Cover – A softer cast urethane cover increases groove interaction for more green-side spin.
- The new Soft-Tough Cover features an improved urethane compound and paint formulation for added durability
- Speed Layer System with HFM – Four increasingly stiff layers deliver higher ball speed and greater rebound at impact.
- ClearPath Alignment™ System – Strategically placed graphics frame a single TaylorMade logo and TP5/TP5x stamp that create a clear path from the ball to the hole
- Multi-Color Pattern – A newly configured multi-colour pattern makes Pix™ easier to see in different light conditions while enhancing overall visibility and alignment.
- Co-Developed by Rickie Fowler – A year-long collaboration resulted in the creation of Pix™. His feedback led to the development of ClearPath™ Alignment and the unique colour pattern.