It may not seem like it to those of use who have been around the game for a lifetime but it has been 22 years since Scotty Cameron first unveiled the then Major winning TeI3 putter designs. In the interim golf club technology and design has gone far beyond what many of us believed was possible. Now, with clubs becoming more space-age in their look and use of exotic materials, Scotty Cameron has once again knocked it out of the park with his new selection of Teryllium putters. Three new designs are available with each carrying the moniker “T22” and the full weight of 22 years of development and success.
Each of the new T22 Teryllium putters is precision milled in the USA to the exact specifications that today’s golfers demand. The club is formed from 303 stainless steel with a matte black finish later added. In the back cavity is the familiar “Domino Pattern” in the steel and inside is where the Teryllium inlay sits buffered by an elastomer membrane that serves as a vibration dampener. In the sole of each of these new putters is a removable weight which, when combined with the overall increased club weight, gives a degree of stability and control that makes putting a joy.
The new Teryllium T22 Fastback 1.5 has a tour-preferred neck slant, four way sole balancing and a thin topline that is reminiscent of the Select Fastback. The Domino Pattern on the cavity back and the whate and gold colour scheme make this putter really stand out.
- Limited edition putters pay homage to the original Teryllium Tel3 designs
- Advanced stability weighting for perfect balance
- Teryllium inlay with an elastomer membrane provides incredible feel and forward roll
- Increased head weight raises MOI
- Tactical matte black finish with the iconic “domino patter” cavity
- Stepless steel shaft
- Pistolini Plus black grip with copper paintfill
- Authorized Scotty Cameron Retailer